Here are some great reasons to stage your home.....
According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after four weeks
- Staging costs less than a price reduction.
on the market sold for 6% less than ones within the first four weeks! Don’t be in a
position where you have to lower your price. Have your house staged first!
U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell, on average, 17%
- You will make more money.
higher than an un-staged home.
The New York Village Voice reported that the average number of days an un-staged home
- Your house will sell faster, which equals less hassle.
is on the market is 30.9 versus 13.9 for a staged home.
In a 2007 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 realtors, it was discovered that sellers who
- Staging costs can often be recovered.
spent typically $500 on staging services for their home recovered over 343% of the cost in
the sale of their home.
If you can’t see objectively, you can’t package effectively. Have a staging professional get
- Most home sellers cannot view their house objectively.
your home into its most advantageous condition for showing.
This is why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home
- Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home.
overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high. Competition is
- Stand apart from the competition.
stiff and buyers have very high expectations. Successful agents know that staging gives the
property that competitive edge.